We Provide Individuals and Families
AN EFFECTIVE WAY FOR FINANCIAL RELIEF
During today's changing and challenging economy, many individuals and families are finding it more difficult to keep up with their monthly mortgage payments as well as other monthly living expenses. We understand how emotionally stressful excess debt can be for people who pride themselves as being financially responsible.
financial burden on individuals and families forces them to tap into
their savings, investments, retirement accounts and overload credit
cards in order to survive.
You are not alone. Most of our clients are
in a similar situation requiring financial relief due to any one or more
of these life-changing events and unexpected challenges:
- REDUCED WORK HOURS/PAY CUTS
- UNEXPECTED MEDICAL ISSUES AND UNCOVERED EXPENSES
- HIGHER LIVING EXPENSES
- EDUCATIONAL NEEDS
- HOME DEVALUATION
- RISING CREDIT CARD INTEREST
- DEATH OR DIVORCE IN THE FAMILY
Resources is a financial services company providing relief for
individuals and families experiencing daily/monthly cash flow problems
by negotiating the “best” terms on your behalf. We accomplish this by
resolving and eliminating your unsecured debt,
(primarily credit cards)
once you are enrolled into our program. The entire negotiating process
can take between 4-12 months.
WE DO NOT CHARGE any upfront fees or cost
or have access to your bank accounts.
We are a Performance Based
Company, which means we do not get paid until we provide satisfactory
results. There is no downside risk to you or your family. We assume
all the risk. You will be able to sleep at nights knowing that you
control your funds and not us.
"WHY” clients selected our services:
They considered filing Bankruptcy, until they saw the value of our program.
- We helped them keep their home. They could not afford their monthly mortgage payment along with the rest of their monthly expense obligations.
- They had discontinued paying credit card companies any monthly payment because they needed the cash for other priority
- Their medical expenses impacted monthly cash available for other living expenses
- They were going through a Short Sale process to avoid Foreclosure…could not afford monthly mortgage payments.
- They “maxed out” their credit cards to pay bills and other monthly family needs.
- They wanted to improve/repair their Debt-to-Income ratio %...because
it was inhibiting their ability to get approval for any credit
- They had already signed an agreement with a credit
counseling or debt settlement company, who placed them on a 30-60
monthly payment installment program. These firms were taking out
monthly payments, which included service fees (directly from the clients
bank account or escrow account) before any credit card debt was
If you are currently experiencing any of the above
situations…please give us a call. Even if you have signed up with
another group (as indicated in #8) and not pleased with the service you
are receiving, we will provide you consultation + show you a pathway to a
quick financial recovery.